June 2022 Events
- Lunch at Sensation Farmhouse Restaurant in Wallace, NC
- Tuesday, June 14
- 10:00am (bus departs church)
- Contact Hilda Grady or the church if you would like to attend
- Wednesday, June 1 – COOKING LESSONS-ALL ages 3-UP
- Wednesday, June 8 – ARTS & CRAFTS for ALL ages 3-UP
- Wednesday, June 15 – FUN NIGHT with Mrs. Nanette for ages 3-12
- Wednesday, June 22 – NO YOUTH MEETING
Men’s Prayer Breakfast
- When: Saturday, June 25
- Time: 8:00am
- Where: New Fellowship Hall
- Who: Men of all ages!
- Speaker: TBA
Vacation Bible School
- When: Wednesday, June 29 through Saturday July 2
- Time: 6pm – 9pm nightly
- Who: Preschool- ages 15
- Volunteers needed-see Pam Gurley to sign up or for more information about VBS.
Special Events this Month
- Wednesday, June 1-Join us for a chicken salad meal at 6pm followed by Bible Study from the gospel of John at 7pm.
- Sunday, June 12- FAMILY & FRIENDS DAY-Invite your family and friends to church and enjoy a meal from Parker’s BBQ of Wilson in the fellowship hall immediately after worship service. Signup to bring your favorite dessert!
- Sunday, June 19-FATHER’S DAY-Join as we pay honor to our earthly fathers and worship our Heavenly Father.
Mark Your Calendar!
- No upcoming events at this time.