In May 1885 a group of dedicated believers decided to build a House of Worship that would give them a permanent place to worship. The Lord began to bless their dedication. On March 15,  1886,  Mr. James M. Wood and wife Emma, deeded one acre of land to the church and Woods Grove began the task of building. The first building was a 28×32 structure. Later God blessed so that the build had to be enlarged to 28×52. From that day, The Woods Grove Church has been a vital part of this community for many years.  We the body of Christ, have remained vigilant to reap a harvest in the kingdom of God.     To this we simply say, “TO GOD BE THE GLORY!”

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close